Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Cancelled with no notification

Old May 10, 2017, 10:08 AM

Zurich - London Luton flight on 26 February was cancelled without prior notification. I spent CHF 346 to get a one way flight to London.

Contacted Vueling to raise a complaint and they responded and said a refund would be given. I tried to complete the bank account details on their website but because I live in the Isle of Man they were not recognised. Despite many additional promises that someone will contact me from customer services to resolve still nothing to date two and a half months later!

Completely unacceptable. I have emailed their CEO today but I won't hold my breath for a response following my experience with his staff who clearly do not care about customer service.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules