Customer Service
COMPLAINT: FLIGHT 8749 UBCDWM No customer service

Old Oct 2, 2017, 5:06 PM

I booked my flight this morning and realised within the hour that the trip must be cancelled for personal reasons. I tried to call expedia and Vueling back straight away within the hour. Expedia said they only take bookings and cannot deal with the request. I have spent hours on the telephone and Vueling CUT YOU OFF after holding for 8 minutes stating try again later. I have been unable to speak to a PERSON all day. Rubbish, I should have the right to cancel and get a refund if this was booked within 24 hours. Feeling incredibly stressed, frustrated and just exhausted. Won't get today back either.....should be a lot easier than this. Terrible service.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off