COMPLAINT: Singapore Airlines SQ235, SQ236, SQ26

Old Aug 1, 2011, 7:06 AM

I am really dissapointed with Singapore Airlines. I booked my flights from Frankfurt to Brisbane with Singapore Airlines via internet purposely because they are members of StarAlliance and I wanted to collect miles.

What I've learned is that I should have read the small print because all these flights did not earn me one single mile. Obviousely, it was the wrong booking class. My friends in Singapore: Is this really necessary? You really lost my sympathy.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off