Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Electronic gift certificates cannot be used.

Old Jan 6, 2018, 10:26 PM

Hi there, I just wasted another two hours of my time talking to several different people in your reservations department. Last year United cancelled TWO, not one, TWO separate flight s for my family and I. For this I was issued a total of five different electronic certificates. Today I tried to apply these certificates to a new reservation I was doing for my family. However I could not because the last leg on the return flight is operated by air Canada. All the outbound legs are operated by United and so they can apply these certificates to those flights but I would have to book my reservation into two parts, two one way bookings. This however results in an added charge of $82 per ticket which would cost my family another $328. So not only did united ruin our vacation last year, they are trying to ruin our vacation this year as well. After our ordeal last year we should have been given for replacement flights. Instead we were given a small amount of gift certificates that we cannot even use. It would be nice if you would do the right thing for a change and find a way of getting us to Hawaii. I am tired of hearing about policies and computer systems. All your agents say the same thing and sound like a broken record. Nobody has the authority and capability to provide some real customer service and put the customer first for a change. All the talk from your CEO about putting customers first is just that, talk.
Attached Files:
File Type: pdf United Airlines Ordeal v2.pdf (20.0 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

cancelled flights