View Poll Results: Happy With Allegiant Service
You Got to Be Kidding! 1 50.00%
Never Again Allegiant! 1 50.00%
I'd Rather Walk! 0 0%
Allegiant Customer Service Not! 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

COMPLAINT: Allegiant Air Damage Bagage

Old Jul 1, 2013, 3:07 PM

Allegiant Air has refused to compensate me for damage to a suitcase on a flight from Boise, Idaho to Las Vegas, NV in February 2013. The bag in their care has the external frame dislocated from the bag and had 4" to 6" cuts in the back of bag. Allegiant claims fine print in their ticketing materials, that if the bag still hold clothing they are not responsible for any damage!
Allegiant is a company lacking on customer service and any resolve to take responsibility for personal property left in their care at the gate. I even sent them picture of the detached frame from the bag and still they have not accepted responsibility for the damage nor offered to replace the bag. The bag is unusable in its current condition having the external frame separated form the bag! Step up Allegiant and do the right thing and pay for the damage bag!
I would think twice before taking Allegiant Air on any flight in the future due the disregard of customer service! You get what you pay for!

I have contacted the BBB in Nevada and the matter is currently at a standstill due to Allegiantís refusal to do the right thing and take responsibility for the damage to my private possession!
Attached Images:
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook