COMPLAINT: Austrian Airline- Lost baggage 4 months ago!

Old Nov 25, 2014, 8:37 AM
Mohsen Noori Mohsen Noori is offline

Join Date: Nov 2014

My wife and I had return flights from our journey to Europe on Fri July 18th from Paris to Vienna and then to Tehran. Our flight no.’s were AF1238 and OS0871. We submitted two suitcases, but we did not get them at Tehran IKA airport. We declared the loss in Tehran, reference no. is IKAOS12553. Our baggage tags were 057 AF 536393 & 4. After 3 days we were informed that one of them has arrived ( 057 AF 536393 ) and we went to Tehran from Ramsar (where we live) and received it on Wednesday 23rd, but no news from the second one.

On July 26th, as advised in Austrian web site we filled OS form (attached ) and emailed to Austrian.

On Jul 29, Central Baggage Tracing - CGQB replied and informed us that the search will continue until the 01st September, and if our baggage cannot be found despite intensive search,we should contact the Customer Relations department, and they would inform us about the reimbursement options for lost baggage.

On Sep 4th, we received an email from Central Baggage Tracing, in which we were informed that our baggage could not be located, and our papers would be sent to Feedback Management. We were asked to contact “AUSTRIAN AIRLINES Feedback Management ”.
On the same day, I sent an email to “AUSTRIAN AIRLINES Feedback Management ”, and asked for advice .

On Sep 9 we received an email from Tehran Customer Relation Iran , asking me to visit their office and fill the OS lost baggage .

On the same day we I emailed filled form to them.

Not receiving any feedback, on Oct 17th I sent an email to [email protected] and CC to [email protected] and asked for clarification.

I have also sent several emails to Austrian airline and asked for clarification, but I have just received receipt confirmation , in which it’s been mentioned that I will receive a reply, and I never received any. I have attached one of them .

It's now more four months since my luggage is lost ,but unfortunately I have not received any clear explanation from Austrian airlines.

Mohsen Noori

austrian airline, bad customer service, lost baggage, no apology, no reply

Baggage Problems 6 months and still no refund for baggage twistedwheelnut Baggage Problems 0 Jun 25, 2012 3:05 PM
Baggage Problems baggage lost for more than 3 months thibalaji JetBlue Airways Complaints 0 Dec 5, 2011 6:58 PM
Baggage Problems Lost baggage, 6 months on and still no response from AA jpgarrido American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 16, 2008 8:57 AM
Baggage Problems lost baggage - more than four months with no reply! baginlimbo Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 30, 2007 8:24 PM