Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Flight cancelled, no explanation given

Old May 22, 2016, 5:49 PM

Booked my flight 2 months ago to visit my daughter for a few days. Tight window of time, but doable. 2 hours before the scheduled flight, the flight was cancelled. No explanation given. R-booked for the next day. Lost 1 day out of a 3 day vacation!! I've heard so many complaints about Allegiant, regardless of price I will not fly them again if I want to be somewhere in a timely manner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
flight cancelled!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump