View Poll Results: allegiant fair or not

COMPLAINT: allegiant cold blooded

Old Jun 17, 2015, 8:18 AM
rommel rommel is offline

Join Date: Jun 2015

Allegiant? does it have a heart?
Now that my head and heart have subsided from pain from the loss of my mother, i want to write this message to Allegiant due to the COLD BLOODED experience i received from this company..
I'm going to try to keep this short as if i write it in detail it will sadden me to no end.
April, 29th my mother passed away in my arms
A week later i called Allegiant as i will not be able to use some tickets i purchased
Customer service agent advises me that there is no procedures on bereavement situations but she will ask management for special circumstances( placed on hold)
Agent comes back online and tells me that management sees there is no procedures on bereavement and decides to decline my request. Management advises Agent to offer me $5 dollars as a REFUND!!!!!!
To no fault of the Agent, she offers me to have her send a request to upper management to view my circumstances due to a death in the family as there is no procedures in any of their terms and conditions. To me, when there is nothing on terms and condition on bereavement that it would be up to a values base decision which is basically a human making a decision
A few days later i get this notated in quotes below
"We are sorry for your loss and understand the nature of your request as Alban party are inquiring about changing travel plans due to family bereavement circumstances. In an effort to keep our fares low for all customers and to stay competitive, Allegiant Travel does not offer medical/bereavement exceptions or fares."
WOW.. An Email to say sorry but yea NO. Sorry for your loss but we need to keep your money. Sorry but we really dont care.
Allegiant, my name is Rommel Alban. For the love of everything that is good on this earth, you need to look in the mirror and really look at yourself. Do you care for your customer? Do you have a heart? I'm sadden to say to you that you do not. As i write this, I'm sadden that a US based company would even think of just saying sorry but its your loss not ours. i must say that you fall short in the humanity chart.
I will close this letter to say that in a small way, i will try my best to be heard in any and every avenue of electronic reviews including any news outlet that can share this about you.. Shame on you management

In-flight Issue Dry, cold air Teegee44 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Oct 19, 2012 12:14 AM
In-flight Issue Air Canada COLD service gar_net Air Canada Complaints 0 Aug 21, 2012 6:36 PM
Customer Service Stone Cold Customer Service SadButTrue Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Sep 19, 2010 10:14 AM