COMPLAINT: Qatar Airways

Old Mar 7, 2010, 1:36 PM
Inga Inga is offline

Join Date: Mar 2010

On February 28th, I was supposed to board Qatar Airways flight 115 To Doha at 00:35 and connect a flight to Heathrow, London at 02:35 Doha time. Instead, after changing gates and being given no information about what was going on, boarding began at 01:45 and to make matters worse, we only took off after 3am!! Once we landed in Qatar, we were lead to a boarding gate and had our boarding passes changed. The process was quick and we were on a plane a few minutes after, however, we were taken to the wrong airport! After ANOTHER 2 hour delay in Doha on board, we were taken to Gatwick Airport. Despite being told that staff of Qatar Airways would be there to help us, no one knew where to go and which airport our luggage was sent to. On top of that, many people paid for the bus shuttle to take them to heathrow airport and no compensation was provided.

In total, the delays were over 4 hours and this is absolutely unacceptable. Because of these delays, the taxi that I had booked to pick me up at HEATHROW airport didn't wait for me (which is understandable since the it was a 4 hour delay). I then had to find another taxi and pay far more money than i otherwise would have.

It was by far the worst flight I have ever had and puts shame on the airlines "5 stars" label.

Qatar Airways Sudan & Doha morris lando Qatar Airways Complaints 2 Jan 10, 2010 11:46 PM
Complain about the Qatar Airline (QR) qatar Qatar Airways Complaints 12 Nov 8, 2009 9:39 PM
Orbitz & Qatar Airways Mike777 Qatar Airways Complaints 1 Jan 7, 2009 6:11 PM
British Airways: GB Airways sale to Easyjet iainf2806 Executive Club / Premier Complaints 0 Dec 10, 2007 10:54 AM