Old Aug 5, 2014, 7:03 PM
Kanit Kanit is offline

Join Date: Aug 2014
Angry Missing items from misplaced baggage

I flew with jet airways from London to Hyderabad via Mumbai on the 17th of May and when I landed at the Hyderabad airport at about 3 pm, I waited for over an hour for my luggage (tag no 5894802828016) to arrive at the conveyor belt only to realize that my bag was missing. No one there seemed concerned and after repeated questioning, I was given a missing bag receipt and was advised that it would reach me later that night.
> I had come over to meet my fiance's family for the first time post my engagement and had bought gifts for them from London which were in the bag. I had all my necessities in the bag, I was left stranded at the airport and had to unwillingly spend a lot of money buying clothes and shoes etc at the last minute while the family was kept waiting due to this harrowing experience I was going through.

> I was called to inform that my bag was found the next day and would be delivered a day later. I only received the bag after 4 days. On checking the contents of the bag, I was furious as a 'Lot of my stuff was missing'. I have complained about the missing articles and was told that I would receive a call back, but I still await one.
> Here is a list of things which are missing from my luggage and which I want to be returned:
> 1. A laptop bag with a few expensive clothes in it worth Rs 20000
> 2. A brand new mobile phone worth Rs 30,000
> 3. A brand new pair of sandals worth Rs 4000
> 4. Expensive cosmetics worth Rs 10000
> I request an investigation and my things returned.
> Anticipating a swift response. You can reach me on 00919673003965.

Temporary number UK 00447790744656
> File Ref number: HYD9W15369

[email protected] Delayed handbag - missing items Cam Other Airline Complaints 0 Feb 7, 2013 1:55 PM
Air Maroc TWICE misplaced my suitcase on the same journey ade Royal Air Maroc Complaints 1 Jan 11, 2013 9:44 AM
Baggage Problems Bag searched/items missing/items ruined jonnbeck United Airlines Complaints 9 Feb 3, 2010 2:55 AM
Baggage Problems Items missing from baggage checked with Northwest Airlines (EWR-AMS-DEL) singhgauravk Delta Air Lines Complaints 7 Nov 25, 2009 9:52 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage Missing Phx70 American Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 18, 2008 11:39 PM