Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old Oct 16, 2015, 3:04 AM
Relax227 Relax227 is offline

Join Date: Oct 2015
Unhappy Arroant ANA Business Class Policy

I recently purchased round-trip international business class tickets from ANA. The tickets are between Washington Dulles and Itami/Osaka by way to Narita/Tokyo where you change to domestic planes. The airfare costs $5,150. In spite of Washington Dulles and Itami/Osaka designation, the business class covers only the international portion, i.e., between Washington Dulles and Narita/Tokyo but NOT between Tokyo and Osaka.

When I inquired about this lack of coverage, Ms. Gloria Lo Pinto Juat, ANA Executive Advisor, wrote that it was the ANA policy that the business class does NOT apply in the Japanese domestic portion. In an arrogant tone of voice, she further said that ANA may occasionally upgrade only those FIRST CLASS passengers (but not the business class passengers).

My mistake for going with ANA. Their business practice is at best highly misleading and at worst consumer unfriendly (and predatory in my opinion, given the cost of the ticket).

I want to post this experience, so that others will not repeat my experience and displeasure.
Tags...
ana's arrogant policy

Suggestion Business Class? EY/5G6DB3 Donnaaguilar Etihad Airways Complaints 6 Aug 1, 2015 4:09 PM
Frequent Flyer Program Business class not professional henkvaness British Airways Complaints 0 Jun 11, 2015 4:03 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Value for money in BA Business Class henkvaness British Airways Complaints 0 Jun 11, 2015 3:57 AM
In-flight Issue Dog allowed on lap in Business Class? Sarann Delta Air Lines Complaints 12 Oct 29, 2013 10:24 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Business Class? EY/5G6DB3 Donnaaguilar Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Nov 17, 2012 12:30 PM