Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:02 PM
klyskate klyskate is offline

Join Date: Dec 2015
Angry Burns on face from incompetent flight attendant

On December 20th I took a flight from ORD to PHL to see my family for Christmas. Little did I know that I would end up with a burn on my face from the flight attendants not paying attention. After they hit the seat beside me with the beverage cart knocking over a freshly brewed pot of scalding hot coffee which fell on my face causing a burn and all over my jacket. The flight attendants started to clean up the floor before even asking if I was okay. The man across the aisle from me happened to have medical background and beckoned for them to get me ice. After receiving the ice I held it on my swelling face for the remainder of the flight. Before departing the plane I asked if I could file a formal complaint and was denied my request and redirected to customer service. While at PHL with a bright red swollen face I went to customer service (which doesn't exist with American Airlines) and they said that since I deplaned there was nothing I could do except go to their website to file the complaint. I filed the complain the following day and it has now been 8 days and I have yet to get a response. This is the most ridiculous and unprofessional airline that I have ever flown. My face now has minor burns and no one within the company wants to take responsibility or help with the issue. When you tweet (fastest way to get their attention) all they do is make an excuse as to why their customer representatives haven't contacted you yet. Clearly the airline has an abundance of complaints that they can't keep up with! I will never fly them again, physically hurting a passenger is unacceptable, it is astounding they they have yet to make it right!
Tags...
custom relations, customer complaint, customer dissatisfaction, customer relations, customer service

Customer Service Rude flight attendant, flight 2298, 2/19/2010 WaltD Customer Service 10 May 15, 2012 8:26 PM
Check-in / Boarding delta is incompetent flight DL4722 blazede Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Jan 3, 2012 2:39 AM
Customer Service Rude flight attendant, flight CO34 IAH to LHR March 20, 2010 dslov007 Customer Service 0 Mar 21, 2010 9:02 AM
Mexicana - Attendant Ripped Boarding Passes Up in My Face yabadabajudith Other Airline Complaints 7 Mar 23, 2009 3:10 PM
Customer Service Flight diverted, baggage didn't maket it, incompetent staff niskayuna United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 17, 2007 4:53 AM