Old Oct 1, 2012, 2:00 AM
traveler5 traveler5 is offline

Join Date: Oct 2012
Thumbs down Atlanta Delta baggage theft

boarding connecting flight in Atlanta on Delta to Las Vegas. Told by Delta agent, all overhead bins full, you must now check your carry on. He put tag on, and my bag was taken to the cargo area to join my earlier checked bag. Once I was seated on the full plane, I realized my bag that had wallet, keys and cash, was still in my carry on. The door was now closed, and we were ready to push off. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, I was right there when the bags dropped on the claim belt. I quickly opened the bag, and could see someone had gone through it. Unzipped bag, and found the money was gone. Filled out Delta claim, talked to numerous people in Delta customer service. You are a victim twice here, once by the Delta company thief, and then you are "thrown to the mat" by Delta corporate care less service." No need to make a police report, we will look into this." Made a police report, and they wouldn't even allow me to make a copy of it. I have to pay for it, through their wait 5 days and pay staff services a copy fee and they will mail it. Well I have already, more than paid a fee. I am willing to pay a little more for a ticket, and get some undercover camera work in these planes. A few arrests, are not just for PR, but to clean the rats out, so a company can allow their good workers to do their job. They do have some good workers. MANAGEMENT step up to your job, and start doing something about some of these problems, or YOU are the problem.

Baggage Problems Theft from baggage US Airways flight 3127 magpie8 Baggage Problems 1 Nov 16, 2012 11:42 AM
Baggage Problems theft in delayed baggage AmEagle 4574 ANNIE BORHOUM American Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 16, 2008 2:02 PM