Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Tools...

Old Oct 12, 2016, 5:53 AM

Unhappy Caribbean Airlines Payment Complaint

I recently traveled on Caribbean Airlines from Kingston, Jamaica to NY, and return. I booked and paid for my ticket online. The day when I was due to fly back from NY to Kingston, the airline called to say that my payment did not go through, which I found rather strange considering I was issued the e-ticket. I made a couple other calls to the company to query how this could be so. When I attempted to check in, I was told I had to pay for the ticket. Having no way to verify the payment status with my credit card company and desperately needing to get home, I went to the ticket desk and paid. Upon getting back to Jamaica I checked with the credit card company, and found out that the original payment did go through. It has been several days, and despite filing a complaint to get a refund, Caribbean Airlines is yet to address the matter. I would advise passengers to be very wary of flying with this airline. Very poor response (or lack thereof) to its customer.
Tags...
Tags
customer service, over-charge, payment

More options...