COMPLAINT: Swiss Air - Baggage & Racism

Old Dec 15, 2009, 1:47 PM
shrirang_n shrirang_n is offline

Join Date: Dec 2009

Hi everyone

I am a regular air traveler , I was traveling on the Amsterdam - Zurich - Mumbai Sector on 7 Dec 2009 - Swiss air Flt - LX737 & LX154 and had the worst flying experience of my life.

While checking in my two bags, I was informed that I was three Kgs excess & that I would have to adjust the baggage & carry some items on me as cabin baggage, but when I did the adjustments & returned to the check in counter, I was informed that the excess was 5 Kgs and that I would have to pay 150 Euros.

Moreover I was threatened that If I did not pay immediately I will be missing my flight. The staff behavior was very rude and like black mail, It also seemed that it had a lot to do with the colour of my passport as well as the colour of my skin.

I have demanded justice & asked for refund ... can any one suggest something more for a quick resolution to this issue

Shrirang
[email protected]

Swiss Air - Exorbitant excess baggage fees. sagebrush23 Swiss Air Complaints 11 Aug 25, 2010 8:33 AM
Swiss Air - Downgrade on missed connection and related Yamyam flyer Swiss Air Complaints 1 Jul 12, 2010 3:27 PM
Swiss akshaj1986 Swiss Air Complaints 10 Jun 25, 2009 11:44 PM
Swiss Air/Lufthansa baggage disaster JTHORNTON Swiss Air Complaints 1 Dec 21, 2008 3:04 PM
Customer Service Northwest Airlines continues the Racism satin Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Oct 7, 2008 12:16 AM