Old Oct 27, 2021, 3:35 AM
Luis Merlo Luis Merlo is offline

Join Date: Oct 2021
Default Delta Gift Card is a Scam

Hi everyone,

My name is Luis Leonel Merlo Palomera.

On October 17th - I volunteered for losing an overbooked flight with Delta in exchange of a gift card of $800 USD, exchangeable on VISA or AMEX as options.

When I received the mail from Delta Choice Benefits, the only options it showed me, were Google or iTunes. Of course, it doesnt make any sense for anyone to spend $800 USD. I wanted to fix this as soon as possible.

The next day, I called the service customer center, without any success. Once at the airport, the Delta team who offered me the deal the prior day, said that she was going to refer me to her supervisor and that the problem was going to be solved before I took the new flight, but It wasnt.

I have sent dozens of mails and Ive spent hours on the phone and every time they just refer me to a new department, saying in every one of them sorry, we dont handle these kind of requests.

I dont think its fair Airlines are allowed to do things this way, they will not refuse to give you what they promised in the first place, but of course you give up when you realized you are starting to lose more, in effort, time and money.

Here are some details regarding this issue:
Flight Date: 10/17/2021
Flight Itinerary: SLC-GDL / AM2719
DBC Voucher Number: 0060668496950
Issuing agent # *569502
Airport Issued At : SLC

I kindly ask you for your help with this matter.

Thank you.
Best,
Luis Leonel Merlo Palomera
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FC985D66-72A7-4796-A3FF-1C55923FD245.jpg (157 Bytes, 8 views)
Old Aug 16, 2022, 8:24 PM
benefitsof benefitsof is offline

Join Date: Aug 2022

Originally Posted by Luis Merlo View Post
Hi everyone,

My name is Luis Leonel Merlo Palomera.

Here are some details regarding this issue:
Flight Date: 10/17/2021
Flight Itinerary: SLC-GDL / AM2719
DBC Voucher Number: 0060668496950
Issuing agent # *569502
Airport Issued At : SLC

I kindly ask you for your help with this matter.

Thank you.
Best,
Luis Leonel Merlo Palomera
the same happened to us. I am not sure what we can do?!
Old Sep 25, 2022, 7:09 PM
Jon Fahey Jon Fahey is offline

Join Date: Sep 2022
Default Delta Scam

So, I also got bumped recently from a flight with Delta. I was supposed to receive $1000 compensation for being pushed one day. They do this weird thing where they make you put it into gift cards or a physical Amex prepaid card. Even more weird, they actually made me select two $500 Amex prepaid cards which had to be mailed to my house, even though I have a Delta business gold Amex card they could just credit?
Guess what happened?! I never received the physical cards (so shocking). I spent about 2 hours talking to various reps at Delta, all of them told me different things including that somehow this is now Amex's problem?
All I know now is that Delta bumped me, offered to give me $1000 and then didn't. Now they're claiming that it's not their problem.
Maybe it's time to stop flying Delta? Maybe I will take it up with Amex and maybe get them to issue me another airline card. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old Jul 16, 2024, 6:38 PM
rerVelies rerVelies is offline

Join Date: Dec 2020

promokody-letual ru/pin-up/pin-up-bukmekerskaya-kontora html pin-up букмекерская контора promokody-letual ru/luchshie/luchshie-onlayn-kazino-na-android html лучшие онлайн казино на андроид promokody-letual ru/besplatno/igrat-onlayn-besplatno-tri-v-ryad html играть онлайн бесплатно три в ряд promokody-letual ru/bukmekerskaya-kontora/depozit-za-registratsiyu-v-bukmekerskoy-kontore html депозит за регистрацию в букмекерской конторе promokody-letual ru/map66 html игровые автоматы онлайн без денег promokody-letual ru/vulkan/vulkan-igrovie-avtomati-onlayn-besplatno-bez-registratsii html вулкан игровые автоматы онлайн бесплатно без регистрации promokody-letual ru/rabochee-zerkalo/pokerdom-zerkalo-rabochee-na-segodnya html покердом зеркало рабочее на сегодня promokody-letual ru/skachat/skachat-onlayn-kazino-na-realnie-dengi html скачать онлайн казино на реальные деньги promokody-letual ru/zerkalo/1win-voyti-zerkalo html 1win войти зеркало promokody-letual ru/bonus-registratsiyu/stavki-bez-identifikatsii-s-bonusom-za-registratsiyu html ставки без идентификации с бонусом за регистрацию promokody-letual ru/rubley/kak-zarabotat-1000-rubley-za-5-minut-bez-vlozheniy html как заработать 1000 рублей за 5 минут без вложений promokody-letual ru/map139 html игровые автоматы покер играть бесплатно promokody-letual ru/map164 html мостбет зеркало рабочее сегодня promokody-letual ru/igrovie-besplatno/kak-otlichit-5-tisyach-ot-poddelki html как отличить 5 тысяч от подделки promokody-letual ru/bonus-registratsiyu/ бонус регистрацию promokody-letual ru/ofitsialniy/turbo-money-kz-lichniy-kabinet html турбо моней кз личный кабинет promokody-letual ru/realnie-dengi/vulkan-kazino-igrat-na-realnie-dengi html вулкан казино играть на реальные деньги promokody-letual ru/map60 html казино пин ап рабочее зеркало promokody-letual ru/pin/pin-ap-ofitsialniy-sayt-registratsiya html пин ап официальный сайт регистрация promokody-letual ru/bonus-registratsiyu/kazino-777-bonus-za-registratsiyu html казино 777 бонус за регистрацию

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delta scam nexttimedrive Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Aug 12, 2019 5:38 PM
Reservations AA Gift Card SUCKS My son is standed!!! Lalaldyrouge American Airlines Complaints 2 Dec 27, 2011 9:01 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Honeymoon Completely Ruined Delta offered us a Gift Basket john99619 Delta Air Lines Complaints 8 Jul 23, 2011 8:10 PM
Customer Service Honeymoon Completely Ruined Delta offered us a Gift Basket john99619 Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jul 22, 2011 3:01 AM