Dear Members and guests,
As we approach 2 million unique visitors, we are pleased to announce the new version of AirlineComplaints.org - the largest airline complaints organization in the world.
This new version has numerous improvements including:
- Simpler, Cleaner, and More Efficient Design for Easier Complaint Posting
- We More than Doubled the Number of Specific Airline Complaint Forums with the addition of:
- Air Berlin
- Air India
- Allegiant Air
- Austrian Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Frontier Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Malaysian Airlines
- Qantas Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Royal Air Maroc
- Singapore Airlines
- Swiss Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Virgin America
- Virgin Atlantic
- We've added our new Official Facebook and Twitter Accounts
- New Complaints now get Automatically and Publicly Tweeted from our Official Twitter Account to the Official Twitter Account of the Airlines with our new Hashtag #AirlineComplaints to Alert them of your Complaint here so that they can't ignore it
- Complaints Now Stand Out More and are Larger than Replies for Greater Visibility
- Removed Sub-Forums and Added Thread Prefixes/Categories to Simplify the Organization of the Complaints in each Forum
- We've added a Facebook Share button to Every Complaint to make them easy to spread for Greater Exposure
- We've sorted the Airlines on the homepage in order of Most Complaints
- New and Improved Mobile Version that also automatically detects Mobile Devices
- Fixed broken links and bugs
As always, with every airline we add, we also add the corresponding Complaints.com domain name, so you can go to the official websites of the any of the airlines above and simply add "complaints" before the .com of their official site and you'll be taken directly to their respective Complaint section here.
Let us know what you think of this new version! If there are any suggestions or bugs, please let us know as well.
Thank you for all your feedback and let's keep working together to improve the airline industry for the benefit of all.