General Discussion

For General Airline matters.

Air Asia. Flight D7-183.Lying Call Center advisors !

Old Dec 7, 2015, 10:25 AM
tgdw tgdw is offline

Join Date: Dec 2015

I was informed by AA on the 4th November that my flight from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur on the 27th December ( D7-183 ) had a new flight number, different plane and a change of flight time, instead of leaving at 11:55am it was now 23:55pm.
This was no good to me as I had a connecting flight in KL to Vietnam at 21:00pm.
I informed AA by email and requested a full return of fare. AA have insisted that the only choice I have is to accept another similar flight which would have to be used within 90 days. Since the 8th November I have emailed AA 5 times entered 2 E-forms on their request to ask for a refund and made 9 phone calls to their Call Center. Each time I spoke to an advisor I was fobbed of and no manager was available . I am now 500 out of pocket, which includes new flights booked in order to catch our connecting flight.
I last spoke to AA 4 days ago and again fobbed of "please give me 48hrs " which was the reply from, Soumyodip. The other advisors are, Sok Wah, Vani, Susmita, Amelia, Saranva and Umesh. All of which wanted to help and it is now the 7th December and I am no further forward !

Customer Service Worst call center in the whole white world Ccie29 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Dec 12, 2013 5:10 AM
Customer Service United customer service and call center sucks AugustRose United Airlines Complaints 0 May 4, 2012 4:25 PM
Customer Service Call center personnel uninformed darke United Airlines Complaints 7 Nov 8, 2011 9:19 AM