General Discussion

For General Airline matters.

Wizz air tricky ways to charge travelers

Old Apr 9, 2016, 8:34 PM

On March 30th, it was my awful experience with a damn airline, wizzair. While standing in queue for check in a man from wizzair asked everybody to show his or her ticket. He asked me and three others to go to wizzair office, which is situated at the airport, to show our ticket. Wizzair clerk asked us to pay 40 Euro because we had not online boarding pass.
Getting boarding pass online was really difficult in their damn website. You need to know very tricky ways to find it and in my trial it was unsuccessfully to get online pass although I could reserve my seat.
It was my first travel by wizzair and for sure it will be the last. I really hate this fraudulent agencies.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Apr 10, 2016, 2:48 PM
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Originally Posted by smreza View Post
On March 30th, it was my awful experience with a damn airline, wizzair. While standing in queue for check in a man from wizzair asked everybody to show his or her ticket. He asked me and three others to go to wizzair office, which is situated at the airport, to show our ticket. Wizzair clerk asked us to pay 40 Euro because we had not online boarding pass.
Getting boarding pass online was really difficult in their damn website. You need to know very tricky ways to find it and in my trial it was unsuccessfully to get online pass although I could reserve my seat.
It was my first travel by wizzair and for sure it will be the last. I really hate this fraudulent agencies.
Ryanair, EasyJet, and in the United States, Spirit, and Allegiant operate in a similar fashion. welcome to the world of flying on Ultra Low Cost Carriers.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook