General Discussion For General Airline matters.

Old May 15, 2013, 4:12 AM
akn.tkn akn.tkn is offline

Join Date: May 2013
Angry General Group of Industry cheated me for Airlines Job

Hi,

I got a call from General Group of Industry for Airlines job on March and I sit for an interview with them and they offered me a job like Supervisor Role of ground staff with a salary scale of 20000 to 30000, and they request me to give Rupees 15000 in 3 installment and they ensures me that my Job was 80% confirmed, the amount which they taking is for OJT and they will call me up for the class when its will get start, I have given Rupees 5000 on first installment but after than they donít call me up and change their location of their office without informing me, but I personally track them and visit at their new office which is not at Baguihati Kolkata. When I visit at their new office for their classes, they always return back me and said that they will call me for the call, but as of now I donít get any classes for them.

I donít want to continue anymore and I want my money back which I have dropped, but they to totally denied to give back my money which I have given.

My concern below-:
1) They have taken Rs 5000 and donít call me for the any classes.
2) They have changed their office location and donít inform me.
3) I have drop Rs 5000 on 29 April but donít get any classes from their Institute
4) Whenever I visit for my class they always said, the class will start from next week and they update, but donít get any call from their side as of now.
5) They have informed me that the money which they are taking is for OJT and my job was 80% confirmed, but I donít think any company take money for OJT.
6) I want my money back which I have given and I donít want to continue any more with them.
Old May 17, 2013, 6:26 AM
pattis pattis is offline

Location: U.S.

what a waste of time this was just reading this.
Old May 17, 2013, 7:27 AM
A320FAN A320FAN is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by akn.tkn View Post
Hi,

My concern below-:
1) They have taken Rs 5000 and donít call me for the any classes.
2) They have changed their office location and donít inform me.
If your interviewing for a job and your asked to pay out of pocket there is a scam going on...........
Old May 17, 2013, 8:16 AM
AADFW AADFW is offline

Definitely a scam.
Old May 17, 2013, 8:41 PM

It is an obvious scam, but sadly is invading real companies. Ryanair charge for their training, with no guarantee of a job. Some airlines, including one flying as Delta, was charging the co-pilots to fly revenue services as"training". A highly questionable practice, which compromises safety.

Cheated by Vueling Airlines (Iberia) VY7333 Marisolmos Vueling Complaints 1 Mar 27, 2011 11:03 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Delta Airlines cheated me zarapkar Delta Air Lines Complaints 15 May 13, 2010 9:16 PM
General Irritations exexpat General Discussion 5 Apr 18, 2009 8:45 AM
Reservations Seat allocation - general disatisfaction gigi Air Canada Complaints 0 Apr 13, 2007 1:28 PM