COMPLAINT: Rude and agressive cabin crew

Old May 1, 2007, 1:58 AM
paulc paulc is offline

Join Date: May 2007

I have a complaint about the bahaviour of one of your male cabin crew on flight AA247 from Miami to Los Angeles on 27th April 2007. When organising the seating American Airlines had been unable to seat small children together with their parents. I spoke to the gentleman and said that I believed that AA could do better in this respect. He became angry and told me not to interfere. I replied that I believed that I had every right to lodge a constructive compliant. This made him more angry at which point I decided not to continue talking to him since my wife and I were worried that he might call security and have me removed from the aircraft.

I do not know the name of the member of the cabin crew involved since he didn't have a name tag and I didn't want to ask him. However, he was the only black male cabin crew member on the flight.

I believe my compliant was reasonable and there is no justification for a member of your staff to become angry and agressive towards a passenger. This employee needs to be spoken to by his supervisor
to ensure that an incident like this does not happen again.

In-flight Issue My letter to AA: Animals in the Cabin scuba.hi American Airlines Complaints 2 Sep 7, 2007 4:25 PM
Check-in / Boarding comically rude treatment;crew tardiness;general incompetence jwagon American Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 22, 2007 11:06 PM