In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Racist Horrible Cathay Crew

Old Feb 7, 2017, 5:31 AM

Following the flight I was walking through the terminal when I saw a Cathay Pacific Air Stewardess meet her bf/husband and walk through the Hong Kong Terminal.

She was loudly and disgracefully being Racist about a Chinese Malaysian girl who had been on the flight.

She was further bragging about the number of bottles of wine and drinks that she had taken from the plane to enjoy with her partner.

I took the name of the attendant who was called Kaia. However, even though I made a complaint nothing was ever heard back so if you see her hen treat her the way she treats every one else.. disgusting.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
cabincrew, cathaypacific, rude

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off