Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Spirit is the worst airline

Old May 6, 2011, 5:54 PM

I planned my vacation with my husband and a group of friends. We found a great deal one way to miami in Jet Blue I love jet blue!!..and one way to New york in Spirit.

First of all Spirit charges your baggage AND your carry on, only your personal item is free..really????? only my purse!!! that's insane. They don't guarantee your seat right next to your group, if you want to you can pay an extra $10 to guarantee each seat. The maximun weight for your baggage is 40 lbs, in other airlines like jet blue is 50 lbs and FREE!!. If you happen to have 45 lbs they charge you beside the $30 to check in, they charge an extra 25$. So how much are you saving, if you have to pay for your luggage, your carry on, your seat..ohhh!! and if you want water they charge you as well...Jet Blue gives you a complementary drink and snack. So really how much are you saving??? NOTHING!!

Not only they charge you for everything, the seats are so uncomfortable, you don't even have space to strech your legs. I'm 5 months pregnant, and I could barely fit. To go to the bathroom everyone in the line had to get up.

Is the last time I fly with Spirit Airline!!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook