Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Spirit The Worst Airline!!

Old Jul 6, 2011, 4:53 PM

I recently traveled with my family.. it has been a horrible experience! I won't recommend this airline to anybody. First of all they're so hungry for money that is a shame..my kids had each backpacks with wheels Spirit made us put their backpacks in measuring containers and because of the wheels it showed an inch above their container they charged us $45.. they won't give you water unless you pay. they claim their airfare are cheap..I don't think so..if you add up all the charges they could take from your wallet you end up paying more or the same with other airlines.. this airline should be put out of business for scamming traveling people.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules