Old Jun 28, 2012, 6:12 AM
jezerceg jezerceg is offline

Join Date: Jun 2012
Cool United Trouble

Today Wed, June 27, 2012
Attempting to fly from LAX to Minot, ND , had a flight scheduled for 4:45 pm from LAX to Denver, with the connecting flight 45min after arrival to Denver. The flight from Los Angeles was delayed, ( no plane in site) for over 2 hours. I was told by several people at the counter that I will be flown to Denver however I shall miss my flight but United will put us up in a hotel overnight since they were having issues with planes.
Upon arrival we were collectively told there were no hotel rooms in Denver for any of the passengers and we were offered folding tables to set out at the airport and sleep on the concourse. No appology for this kind of treatment as anyone of United staff arround the world should be aware of not providing hotel rooms.
BEWARE
they also gave us a vaucher for $10, I could not believe this no food, no drinks no sleep, just waiting to get robbed at the airport
I will never ever use this company but prior to that take them to court they should dissapear as an airline. This is the same as Ginea Bisao or Ivory Coast, I guess I would be treated better in Africa then here.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 9:01 PM
cortney cortney is offline

Join Date: Sep 2009

ALOT of flights right now are either delayed or cancelled in denver due to the fires. My moms coworker just lost her home. she was flying ord-den yesterday and sat on the plane for 2 hours. denver airport stated that smoke smells from the fires were coming into the airport and visibility around there is bad from smoke. with all these flights being cancelled, im not suprised there are no rooms in denver.