Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old Oct 19, 2016, 2:34 PM
adeel adeel is offline

Join Date: Oct 2016
Default SV-172 Boarding Denied

My flight (SV 172) was on 21st of August in the morning from Munich to Jeddah and then Karachi, I reached the check-in counter at least 1.5 hour before but there was no staff of saudia airlines at the check-in counter because they had closed it. I went to the terminal manager of saudia airlines and explained the whole situation, and then he called somebody and bluntly refused to address the problem saying that you are late and because of long queue in the passport control, you won't make it till the gate. His rude behavior was unacceptable to me and he was not treating me like a passenger and acting racist because I was not a SAUDI. I told him that I've already checked in online so why it would take more time? and then what's the purpose of this service but he was least concerned with the trouble i was facing through, A German airport personnel who was sitting at the terminal and witnessing the kind of service of SAUDIA airline then himself voluntarily approached me and offered help in finding out other flights going to my destination place on the same day. Then & there, I was so annoyed & infuriated that I bought the new ticket of Emirates airline and cancelled the whole return ticket. This is not at all the kind of service we expect in a country like Germany where everything is organized, the staff at the manager level is not even ready to apologize let alone helping and caring for the passengers. I've travelled so many times with other airlines like Qatar, PIA, and Emirates but never faced the situation of this kind in my life and at least staff should be cooperative and show the courage to apologize. Just because of the staff, my flight got missed and the flight was also late by 45mins, it should have taken off at 10:45 but actual departure time was 11:30. Then I came to know that flight was deliberately delayed because some of the 'SAUDI' passengers didn't board in the plane. This is a clear case of racism and biasness against me since I was denied but SAUDI passengers were given extra privilege so much so that the flight was delayed. I also lodged a complaint officially but my problem was not addressed neither a compensation was made. Now I am posting this publicly to take on this issue with saudia airlines on this forum. This is the kind of chaos in services of Saudia airlines going on. I am a student and saudia airlines have charged me 200 euros as a cancellation fee which not at all is reasonable and fair, because this was not my fault so I demand that a refund of this amount should me made immediately because of the ill behavior I encountered with, delay and the fatigue I suffered.
Tags...
#say_no_to_racism #delay

Check-in / Boarding denied boarding adelpj Etihad Airways Complaints 2 Dec 8, 2014 10:40 PM
Check-in / Boarding BA denied boarding sgp2011 British Airways Complaints 4 Mar 11, 2014 5:59 AM
Check-in / Boarding denied boarding tayana2012 Air Canada Complaints 8 Apr 3, 2013 9:46 PM
Check-in / Boarding denied boarding sarahanne Spirit Airlines Complaints 6 Dec 26, 2012 7:10 AM
Check-in / Boarding Denied Boarding!! Sheridan30 Spirit Airlines Complaints 22 Nov 23, 2009 5:55 AM