Reservations
COMPLAINT: Prefered seat

Old Aug 25, 2017, 12:41 AM
Paul Richardson Paul Richardson is offline

Join Date: Aug 2017

This airline is absolutely useless.
I booked a flight 4 months in advance with a prefered seat allocation and paid $75 each way for the privilege. I chose the seating as I have a medical condition and need the leg room.
The flight over was no problem got my seat albeit second leg of flight Singapore to Bangkok seat was jammed upright very uncomfortable but at least I had leg room.
But now I'm part way into holiday and I get an email from the useless airline informing me I have been moved from my paid for allocated seat and have now been shoved down the back somewhere. Keep in mind that when I paid for allocated seat they told that I couldn't change it or cancel flight as it had all been locked in. If I did have to cancel there would be no refund as I had an "allocated" seat.
The same doesn't seem to apply to them though.
So now the prospect of flying for 8hrs in a cramped seat has put a damper on the rest of my holiday.
I have emailed their complaints department and have had no response.
This is a pathetic useless airline and if I can avoid it will never fly with them again and will be telling everyone who will listen how bad they are. Will see what other surprises they have in store for me on the way home.
Thoroughly disgusted with them!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Paul Richardson; Aug 25, 2017 at 12:45 AM.

Check-in / Boarding Seat changes - extortion cjglhm United Airlines Complaints 2 Jul 13, 2015 10:18 PM
Customer Service Broken seat for $42, on BA likare British Airways Complaints 2 Jun 1, 2013 12:19 PM
Reservations Seat Tricks TTintheAir American Airlines Complaints 1 Sep 2, 2012 8:13 PM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM
Reservations USAir seat choices and seat assignment ElderBarker Reservations 4 Mar 23, 2010 5:42 AM