Have you had any problems with Continental's Customer Service? Have Continental employees treated you poorly?

so this is what you get when you help in a medical emergency....

Old Aug 13, 2011, 10:03 PM
sdlevitt sdlevitt is offline

Join Date: Aug 2011

I used my frequent flyer points for an upgrade to first class on a red-eye from LA to NY. I am an RN. There was a medical emergency within the first half hour or so into the flight. I volunteered to help as an RN. There was no one else medically certified stepping forwards that could also help out.

I have no issue with volunteering my skills-----BUT, I did not get to sleep. I did not use my FIRST CLASS seats for most of the entire flight. And when I wrote to Continental asking just for a refund of the points for the upgrade ---I received NO ANSWER whatsoever to my request. This is so sad and poor customer service.

The patient needed assistance -- I did the right thing - but I really wish that Continental would have done so also -- ad it was such a small request. As it is also my nursing license-- you can bet that if there was a problem I would have heard...

Old Aug 14, 2011, 5:14 PM
Gromit801 Gromit801 is offline

I agree they should have done something for you. Perhaps some more messages. Just 30 mins into the flight, I wonder why they didn't turn the flight around?

In-flight Issue Assisted with an in-flight medical incident DazedNadConfused American Airlines Complaints 4 Dec 20, 2010 10:57 PM
Customer Service Continental - unable to provide medical attention JCisnero Customer Service 7 Aug 9, 2009 1:46 AM
In-flight Issue Emergency medical treatment BarbEllen Air Canada Complaints 0 Nov 1, 2007 3:29 PM
Baggage Problems BAGGAGE LOST FOR OVER 3 DAYS/LIABILITY FOR MEDICAL COSTS jpc Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jun 6, 2007 8:52 AM