Old Nov 20, 2012, 6:19 AM
vischer8 vischer8 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2012
Angry Etihad Guest - Baggage Allowance

Can anyone confirm if the excess bagagge allowance for for Etihad Guest tier is officially gone?

I booked two round trip tickets to India today. I was hoping to get the 5kg extra allowance but a quick check at the benefits table showed a conspicuous blank in the excess baggage allowance space for the Guest tier. I am very disappointed as that was one of the reasons that I chose Etihad.

Can someone confirm if this is the case?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 4:29 PM
disnoke disnoke is offline

Join Date: Jul 2012

Originally Posted by vischer8 View Post

Can someone confirm if this is the case?
I can not officially confirm but every where it dissapeared, however they just changed the weight from 23kg to 30 kg for all economy passengers
Tags...
allowance, baggage, eliminated, guest

Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest Not Crediting Miles su2nil Etihad Airways Complaints 72 Jul 11, 2014 9:08 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest no longer worth it abudhabi Etihad Airways Complaints 8 May 19, 2012 3:41 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad - False promise about guest miles offers... cheated by etihad Etihad Airways Complaints 7 Apr 27, 2012 5:00 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest not crediting miles nor replying correspondence meayman Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jan 26, 2012 6:49 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest Customer Service guy.liddell Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Jun 5, 2011 7:53 AM