Old Nov 20, 2012, 6:19 AM

Angry Etihad Guest - Baggage Allowance

Can anyone confirm if the excess bagagge allowance for for Etihad Guest tier is officially gone?

I booked two round trip tickets to India today. I was hoping to get the 5kg extra allowance but a quick check at the benefits table showed a conspicuous blank in the excess baggage allowance space for the Guest tier. I am very disappointed as that was one of the reasons that I chose Etihad.

Can someone confirm if this is the case?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 4:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vischer8 View Post
Can anyone confirm if the excess bagagge allowance for for Etihad Guest tier is officially gone?

I booked two round trip tickets to India today. I was hoping to get the 5kg extra allowance but a quick check at the benefits table showed a conspicuous blank in the excess baggage allowance space for the Guest tier. I am very disappointed as that was one of the reasons that I chose Etihad.

Can someone confirm if this is the case?
I can not officially confirm but every where it dissapeared, however they just changed the weight from 23kg to 30 kg for all economy passengers
Tags...
Tags
allowance, baggage, eliminated, guest

More options...