Old Apr 24, 2007, 1:53 AM
linda donahoe linda donahoe is offline

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lakewood Colorado
Send a message via Yahoo to linda donahoe
Default boarding pass not scanned at airport

I flew from Denver to Dallas on March 30. Because the ticket agent didn't scan my boarding pass, when I went to DFW on sunday, my ticket was invalid. They forced me to purchase a one way ticket for $674.00 plus a $20.00 cancellation fee. The original ticket price was $218.00.
They have record of me checking in on line, but no record of me being on the flight. I'm thinking this is not only unfair, but isn't it a breach of homeland security??? They don't have a record of someone being on their airplane?? It's so frustrating. I'm doing everything I can to get the word out.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 5:22 AM
Trinety217 Trinety217 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Same thing happened to my relative

Same thing just happened to my relative. What did you do about it? I filed a complaint but I don't know if I'm gonna get a response.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 7:57 AM

File a complaint with the DOT. There is a link on the quick links on this page.

Check-in / Boarding Very rude check-in staff at Calgary Airport HKLau Air Canada Complaints 1 Aug 29, 2008 8:33 PM
Check-in / Boarding Disorganized boarding, not in order worldofkolor Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 21, 2007 9:19 PM
Check-in / Boarding Problems boarding, in-flight, checking-in...never again. hisandhers Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 14, 2007 4:20 AM
Check-in / Boarding Advised of non-scheduled stop at boarding Clay Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Apr 10, 2007 1:29 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Worst airport experience of my life Beverly Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Apr 10, 2007 1:21 AM