Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Broken seat for $42, on BA

Old May 29, 2013, 5:44 PM

I travelled May 19 with BA66 from Philadelphia to London. I reserved a seat
in advance for $42. It was broken. When I complained to one flight attendant he told they can not do anything, I have to travel 7 hours in a seat without reclining.
I told it another attendant, finally they called an engineer who
showed me how to recline the seat in a button under the seat in a very inconvenient way. The flight attendant promised to help me to do that,
but she never showed up and helped. I am flying for BA for years to Europe, but every time they are less helpful and less polite. I find no words the behavior of the flight attendants especially paying extra to reserve a
broken seat.... BA getting worst and worst.

Lidia
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old May 31, 2013, 8:51 AM

The service on BA in economy has definitely declined. They seem far more interested in becoming a premium airline primarily interested in Business Class and First Class passengers. I know premium passengers generate huge margins and profits, but there are a lot of seats to fill..if they go too "Ryanair" they may find themselves in some difficulty. I travel a lot, and often feel more valued by the likes of Easyjet than I do by BA.
Old Jun 1, 2013, 12:19 PM

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with BA. my advice would be to contact customer relations. Contact them by phone 0844 4930787 and they are open 9-5 mon to sat or search customer relations online and send them your complaint by filling in the web form.