Old Oct 9, 2015, 11:31 PM

Default Etihad Guest no response, no mileage credited

Today I get an email that indicates Etihad now has a direct link for us to claim retro miles online! Watdya know, is this a bad joke or what!
I have been trying for a year now to have my accounts updated to reflect my mileage, without even so much as a reply.
I find Etihad Guest to be among the most disgraceful, and definitely the most unresponsive mileage programs or Airline Companies I have ever come across in my 55 years of international flying on commercial carriers.
So after receiving this slap in the face email from them today I wrote the following to their social media contact:
I am sick and tired of not being responded to.
I have made several requests to have my mileage credited and my old account mileage transferred to my new guest account member number 103288846102.
I explained last year when I submitted my claim to [email protected] that I had lost my old account details, including my old email address, I received no response except a new account without any of my valid mileage claims included.
This is honestly crap service.
You have all my details on your "Tap" and I expect to be credited for my flights otherwise I'll be going Emirates in the future.
Please treat me correctly.
I have spoken with a customer service rep, Basha, today who has informed me he is passing my complaint up to " a higher authority", whatever that means!
I look forward to actually hearing back from a real person about this rather than being totally ignored
Sincerely
Chris

I shall return to update my experience with Etihad here and elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone
Old Oct 12, 2015, 7:13 AM

Angry Worst ever???

Still no fact based response from Etihad
Still no recognition of long term membership in Guest mileage program.
Eitihad where are you?
Where is you friendly face?
Old Oct 12, 2015, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Chri View Post
Still no fact based response from Etihad
Still no recognition of long term membership in Guest mileage program.
Eitihad where are you?
Where is you friendly face?
Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out. We've been in touch with you on the other thread on here and are looking into your issue. Thanks for letting us know about this, we will do everything to solve this as quickly as possible for you.

*JP
Old Oct 20, 2015, 9:09 PM

Thumbs down Still no response

Well Etihad it's been another 10 days almost and not a word from you.👎🏻
Today I received my mileage statement and I opened the email in anticipation that my miles would have been credited. Bah humbug, zero, zilch,
It's attached
How hard can it be?
Emirates or Quatar are looking rather better, they at least respond!😡
Please reply.
Chri
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (14.2 KB, 1 views)
Old Oct 23, 2015, 10:51 AM

Hi Chri,

Thank you for contacting us.

There is only one Etihad Guest account active (103288846102 ).

Our Etihad Guest team searched with your name to retrieve your other account with no success. There's an email sent to you in November 2014 requesting for your account details and advised you how to access your account. However, no alternative email from your side until now.

Please kindly advise us if you have any other account number so we can forward to our Etihad Guest team for further assistance .
Thank you! *ZD

Please reply.
Chri
Old Oct 23, 2015, 1:21 PM

Join Date: Oct 2015

This is exactly what I expected.
Please find out why they have not credited me for the miles I flew in May and October 2014. Those miles were submitted within the six month window. I have already been told you have those details on TAP so the only reason I can think of that you have not credited me is pure bloody mindedness.
Or is it that Etihad doesn't like giving miles on Virgin purchased flights? A bit like Etihad refusing Virgin access to their lounges, but I suppose you don't want to remember those rubbish times.
I have no record of Etihad contacting me, on any of my devices, requesting further details please have them resend that communication, or have they lost that too?
My initial account was established circa 2003, under my full name with a different, active email address that I explained I could not and have not accessed for a couple of years.
Anyway, thanks for the reply, I appreciate your effort and look forward to having this resolved.
Old Nov 12, 2015, 8:24 AM

Hi Chri,

We have forwarded your message to Etihad Guest and are waiting to hear back from them. We will let you know as soon as we have an answer for you. *JP
Old Nov 17, 2015, 3:34 AM

Join Date: Oct 2015

JP please note I have received the following from JS.
Please could you respond to my query about my return flights Abu-Man from 2013
Old Nov 20, 2015, 8:55 AM

Hi Chri,

Could you send us an email to ********************** and tell us a little more about this? We would need a reference, so we can find your request in our system. *JP
Tags...
bad service, etihad guest, mileage transfer, worst service ever

Frequent Flyer Program Etihad not updating guest points ! hm007 Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Sep 21, 2015 10:54 AM
Reservations Etihad Airways: Refund not credited to my Account even after 30 days Anup Etihad Airways Complaints 4 Mar 31, 2015 2:39 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest Not Crediting Miles su2nil Etihad Airways Complaints 72 Jul 11, 2014 9:08 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest - Baggage Allowance vischer8 Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Nov 21, 2012 4:29 PM
Frequent Flyer Program Missing miles and no response from retro nor guest Johnniepk Etihad Airways Complaints 2 Jul 5, 2012 10:08 PM