Old Oct 12, 2015, 7:23 AM

Exclamation Start Crediting Mileage Flown at check-in

I am having a nightmare due to Etihad Guest "losing" my Guest account details. I say losing because I've been flying with them since they started and had an account from the get go. When I started a new account they appear to have deleted my original one and I seem to have lost accrued mileage. I can't even get them to credit my new account with my First Class mileage from my last flight from Manchester to Abu Dhabi.
Sems to me a lot of these sorts of problems could be sorted out simply by crediting the miles at check-in.
Anyway I'm still waiting
Old Oct 14, 2015, 7:55 AM

Join Date: Oct 2015
Smile Credit mileage with simple swipe of boarding pass

As someone on Flyer Talk pointed out, crediting at the check-in may not be that accurate and susceptible to fraud.
Seems like a crediting mileage with a simple swipe of boarding pass on boarding or inflight would be responsible way for airlines to treat their customers....
Old Nov 5, 2015, 7:12 AM

Hi Chri,

In order to look into your issue, kindly provide us your email for Etihad Guest account so we can check it out with the relevant team.

Old Nov 7, 2015, 3:40 AM

Join Date: Oct 2015

Well I sent you details via private message and no response.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 8:00 AM

Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hi Chri, we are unable to reply inbox message due to limited access on this forum. Please send your Etihad Guest account and your concerns to **********************. Our relevant department will assist you accordingly. Thank you! *ZD
Old Nov 8, 2015, 8:54 AM

Join Date: Oct 2015

How many different representatives have you got JD? I think you are the fourth on my case.
I have already contacted your social smeardia people, etc etc.
how about a reason for not applying my miles now please?
Old Nov 8, 2015, 10:54 AM

Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hi Chris, Please kindly provide us your interaction number or case number in order for us to retrieve your email and assist you. Thank you! *ZD
Old Nov 8, 2015, 7:30 PM

Join Date: Oct 2015

Ha, you/Etihad have not provided a case number.....but if you scroll through all my posts, check your TAP against my "new" account you should be able to say abracadabra we've figured it out....
What you are doing seems like a very British form of bureaucratic dimsmissiveness.
Are you going to do anything for me or do I need to post on YouTube?
Old Nov 12, 2015, 12:06 PM

Dear Chri,

Once you sent an email to ********************** and you should have received an INTR number as a return. Kindly check your inbox and let us know if you have received it.

Thank you and Best Regards. *JS
Old Nov 12, 2015, 1:57 PM

JS thanks, here it is:
28909381
I suppose a month is reasonable in Etihads eyes?
Old Nov 13, 2015, 8:55 AM

Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hi there, may we request to forward us your ticket copy or boarding pass to process the retro claim. Thanks. *HE

Originally Posted by Chri View Post
JS thanks, here it is:
28909381
I suppose a month is reasonable in Etihads eyes?
Old Nov 13, 2015, 7:52 PM

Originally Posted by Etihad Representative View Post
No you may not because you already have all the details you need and have them on your TAP as your customer service people have confirmed with me.
All you are doing is being inexcusably bureaucratic and offensive in delaying action on this.
Really the worst service ever
Old Nov 16, 2015, 7:41 AM

Dear Chri,

As we can see from your account, miles have already been credit to you for the previous flights in 2014. Kindly check your account statement.

Old Nov 17, 2015, 3:29 AM

Originally Posted by Etihad Representative View Post

Thank you. *JS
Evidently. I should say thank you but as you still have the information for my 2013 flights Abu-Man return but haven't added them I won't.
Please confirm that you are still looking into those flights.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 9:18 AM

Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hi Chri, in order for us to chasing your missing miles from 2013 AUH-MAN flights for you, we will need your booking reference or ticket details to pass to our Etihad Guest team to assist you. Please kindly provide to us. Thank you! *ZD
Tags...
etihad guest, lost mileage, mileage program

Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest Not Crediting Miles su2nil Etihad Airways Complaints 72 Jul 11, 2014 9:08 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad not crediting Miles Sanjivini Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Dec 24, 2012 2:26 PM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad not crediting miles..what to do ? tiredofetihad Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Dec 19, 2012 8:25 PM
In-flight Issue Truly the worst airline Ive ever flown on fyregurl1975 Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 18, 2011 4:54 AM