COMPLAINT: Frustrated!!!!

Old May 23, 2019, 8:56 PM
WILDPRAIZE WILDPRAIZE is offline

Join Date: May 2019

The way I am frustrated with Frontier Airlines AGAIN!!!!! My mom was unable to board last night due to the airport shuttle (from the DIA parking lot) breaking down. By time she got to the counter she and 9 other passengers where told they couldn’t board. She and the other the passengers had to pay a change fee of $119.00. Then today she got to the airport extra early only for the flight to be delayed 2 hours!!! 😡😡😡 However now the flight has been delayed 3 hours!!!!! I’ve called Customer Service several times!!!! They were of NO help! They said there’s nothing they can do & sugguested it was all my mothers fault! In addition to the agents talking to her like she was a child! Frontier care via Twitter did refund the $119. We’ve had to reschedule her car rental several times. I mean this has been a huge inconvenience all day long. Now I’m nice but I do not play when it comes to that girl! This level of service is utterly ridiculous and completely unacceptable! I do understand policies and procedures! But to be disrespectful is totally uncalled for! And the lack of information she was literally sitting at the gate along with other passengers they were not informed of all of these changes!! FRONTIER WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!! No one should have this many issues in this short of amount of time! I have experienced a number of issues with Frontier over the last year! At some point it it shouldn’t be like this!