Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost bag with wedding supplies

Old Aug 31, 2017, 2:47 AM

Alitalia lost our bag on the way to our wedding with lots in. It. Have been totally unresponsive, rude customer service and no progress. On the way back from the wedding i went to Terminal 3 and saw the bag and someone told me it had been there since the day it was lost but NO ONE had been bothered to walk across and have a look!! They wouldn’t let me take it until customs had opened it and then they would contact me and send to my hotel but still the haven’t. Medication inside. Totally disgusting company. Referene number: MRSAZ12175
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Aug 31, 2017, 2:49 AM

#alitalia #terriblecustomerservice #disgrace
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook