Old Mar 29, 2016, 9:24 PM

Exclamation 500-mile Upgrades

Checked your 500-mile upgrades lately? On March 23, AA arbitrarily decided to "adjust" your 500-mile upgrade account. They deducted 5 upgrades from my account and 10 upgrades from my wife's account. Both of us are Exec Plat. No explanation. Nothing in writing. Something about "reconciling the airport system with AA.com."
Both of our 500-mile upgrade account balances have been unchanged for the past 4 years or so We have received monthly emails showing our account balances.
This is the height of arrogance on the part of AA. In their way of thinking, no explanation is needed or will be given. I spent an hour on the phone with the Exec Plat desk and Customer Rep. Then sent an email to Customer Service (for which there is NO phone - a service industry with NO Customer Service phone??).
Check your account.
Tags...
Tags
500-mile upgrades, aadvantage, customer service, executive platinum

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)