Old Mar 22, 2016, 10:59 AM
AAHunter AAHunter is offline

Join Date: Mar 2016
Default AA poor Policy AND UNPROFESSIONAL flight crews

This flight crew and the flight crew of flight 4912 to Philadelphia was the most unprofessional and incompetent flight crew in history. The policy of AA also to have an additional crew on the plane after their flight was cancelled is also a VERY BAD policy by American Airline. Flight 1725 from Roanoke, Va to Charlotte, Nc on March 21 WAS the absolutely most uncaring, unsympathetic and unprofessional crew I have ever flown with. First, we were delayed because AA flight(4912) to Philadelphia was cancelled and the crew were "must seats". From the time that I arrived at the airport, AA knew that this flight was cancelled and the crew needed to be there IF they had to get on the plane, because I was checking in at 4:55 am and already the Phildelphia flight had been cancelled. So, they HAD plenty of time to get to the airport and get on this plane to Charlotte. This crew was over an hour late and then joked and laughed with the crew of the Charlotte flight taking more time. This delay alone caused over 50% of the passengers to miss their connections in Charlotte. The Pilot of Flight 4776 was so unprofessional that he came on the intercom to let us know what was going on, he was unsure of where our flight was even going. He had to look up where he was flying to. He then had to ask the name of the stewardess embarrassing himself and her, all while he was on the intercom. No crew member from either crew had any sense of urgency and could have cared less if anyone might miss their connnection. I have never experienced such a poor attitude or unprofessionalism in over 25 years of flying. This was my first flight on AA in over 5 YEARS and it will be my last ever. I had to run through the airport once I got to Charlotte, injuring my foot, which is still in pain. AND of course my luggage did not make the connection, so I was unable to use some of the tools that I had brought to Orlando for the meetings. The WHOLE reason I am here and took the flight..... PATHETIC.

Customer Service Very poor, unprofessional and careless service from LUFTHANSA miguelcova Lufthansa Complaints 0 Mar 24, 2015 7:44 AM
Customer Service Poor Customer Service, Does Not Follow Policy! lexiegram Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Jun 29, 2011 6:19 PM
Customer Service Poor Customer Service & Dubious Policy Moonglum Customer Service 6 Oct 4, 2010 7:23 PM