Old Jun 30, 2007, 8:24 PM
baginlimbo baginlimbo is offline

Join Date: Jun 2007
Default lost baggage - more than four months with no reply!

Delta lost my bag more than four months ago. I filed a claim immediately, but heard nothing. The call center has no information, and my calls to Corporate (where you have to leave a message) have gone unanswered for a month. What recourse do I have?

Baggage Problems Baggage was totally DESTROYED, told to get lost unhappy United Airlines Complaints 5 Jun 11, 2009 4:13 AM
Baggage Problems BAGGAGE LOST FOR OVER 3 DAYS/LIABILITY FOR MEDICAL COSTS jpc Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jun 6, 2007 8:52 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage lost, incompetence piles up suzyz American Airlines Complaints 2 Jan 11, 2007 12:48 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage sent to different continent, lost for week of Xmas eafrpo American Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 30, 2006 7:36 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage Lost-Transferred To Another Location normanfidel American Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 24, 2006 11:35 PM