Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old May 26, 2008, 4:25 PM
Guapo_p Guapo_p is offline

Default BMI - Baby charges

Has this ever happened to anyone else when booking a flight for the same day BMI babies website has booked you for the next day then when I tried to check in they charged me an extra £45 on top of the original £114.

I also noticed that £27 of this was for a credit card fee???? whats that all about??
Old Jun 3, 2008, 9:32 PM
Jetliner Jetliner is offline

Join Date: May 2008

What was the 45 pound charge for? Also I'm not sure I fully understand you - were you trying to book a flight for that day and it booked you for the next day?
Old Jun 3, 2008, 10:28 PM
Guapo_p Guapo_p is offline

Join Date: May 2008

Yeah I tried to book a flight for the same day on their website and it booked me for the next day....

The £45 was to change it to the actual time Iwanted to fly.

Suggestion New baggage charges FrankAZ American Airlines Complaints 6 Jul 16, 2009 7:49 PM
Check-in / Boarding Inconsistency with charges for being over the weight limit jabe21 Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Oct 2, 2007 5:51 AM
Reservations credit card charges larrydolly Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Sep 25, 2007 8:58 AM