Old Mar 10, 2009, 2:53 AM

Talking Singapore Airlines - the best

Singapore Airlines is a world class airline

I used to live in Singapore and i keep traveling to Singapore. I have never had any problem with the airline and they go out of their way to make sure that your experiance is positive and as pleasing as could be. They dont take short cuts, their meals are amazing....their economy meals are better than many other airlines (even major airlines) business class meals.

The flight crew are always warm and smiling and are very attentive (probably why they keep winning awards for best in the sky-1st).....if you need a drink than they will bring it to you within a flash unlike other airlines i have been on which take over an hour if your lucky.

Singapore Airlines is in a league of its own, and if anyone has any negative complaints about them than they were cranky, that person made a mistake or didnt follow guidelines such as arriving at the airport a certain amount of time ahead, and if you have trouble with seat assignments than thats the ticket that you ordered in the class (N,Y, etc....) There are very few instances in which Singapore Airlines do fumble like everyone else but they make sure that everyone is satisfied.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 4:07 AM

No offense mars6423 and I can't read the mind of the creator of this website but all information I can find is that this is a complaint forum. Maybe there should be an area for compliments but that would be up to the mods. If you look, you filed your story under Other Airline COMPLAINTS.

I do find it interesting though where you say if anyone has any negative complaints about SQ then they are (and I'm paraphrasing here) basically wrong to do so.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 12:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to mars6423

its called an opinion.......
Old Mar 10, 2009, 1:20 PM
countrynewsman countrynewsman is offline

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Killeen, Texas

This is a forum for airline complaints. Try looking for another forum for compliments.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 5:59 PM
Leatherboy2006 Leatherboy2006 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2007

Actually I kinda of find it refreshing to see some positive on top of negative. Plus this comment would help those complaining about carriers to know that there is a carrier out there that might actually be decent
Old Mar 10, 2009, 6:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to mars6423

people have to see some good even when it comes to the evil empires of the airline industry lol

no need to go into everything negatively.....tells one thing bout a personality
Old Mar 11, 2009, 3:07 AM

I could be wrong. It's happened many times. But again, the name of this website is airlinecomplaints.org. I didn't make up the name or the rules. If the mod wants to come here and tell me I'm out of line, I'll be more than happy to apologize. I was just trying to let you know that I don't believe this is the right forum for your opinion. Have a nice day.
Old Apr 2, 2009, 11:23 PM
DennisAJC DennisAJC is offline

Join Date: Apr 2009

My complaint with Singapore Airlines is the fact that they are too nice, the service is too good and they feed you food normally for first class passengers on other airlines.

Had a beautiful stewardess even cradle our son to sleep as my wife went to the bathroom. HOW DARE SHE!

And why do they give each passenger a video monitor and a choice of multiple programs and movies. It's just wrong.

Singapore Airways: Overcharging jeritilley Singapore Airlines Complaints 0 Nov 23, 2007 4:53 PM