Old Sep 7, 2007, 1:26 AM
midira midira is offline

Default Baggage delay

I arrived to Miami on 9/5/2007 at 9:50 a.m. Flight num 2189. from PR .One of my most important baggage did not come, ( the one that has all my clothe).
When do the claim, people from baggage Service told that there was a delay and it will come in the next flight arriving at 2:00 p. m. that same day. fliht num 627.
They also told me that don't worry thay a delivery firm (which no one wants to give me the name and phone of the company) will take it directly to the place iam staing in Miami; nearly 6:00pm.
Delivery firm arrived at 8:30m and for my surprise it was a liquor box with a tag, hand written with my name.
I did not accepted , because it was not mine. I immidiately went to the airport and they told me that they have to wait until delivery handed this box and see if it was an error.
The next day 09/06/07, has told that i have to wait until 10:00 am to make a follow up call.
Later they told me that they have found the baggage and will be handed to me around 11:00 o'clock am,as of today that it is 9:30 pm09/06/2007 the bag has not arrived yet.
I have spend already two day and nothing had happen.
I'm really very discomfort with this situation because you think that with a simple appologize you fulfill everything. And what about all the secondary situations this brings.
I lost an interview today at 1:00 pm, the stress, the emotional and physical charge, the gas expenses going back and forth to the airport phone calls and final a possible lost job opprtunity .
How can you solve this ?????

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked On-plane delay of over 2 hours at Vancouver anthony Air Canada Complaints 0 Aug 21, 2007 4:38 AM