Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Military laughed at

Old Aug 12, 2016, 11:52 PM

I am awaiting flight 32 at indy in the USO when i go to the main counter to get an update on the flight and was told that i woukd have to check through the tsa and check the counter inside. This is at 5pm for a 710 departing flight. She did tell me it was mechanical issues however which does happen. I then leave the comfort of the USO and trek to the counter. I am met with an ex vice principal looking woman who doesnt even acknowledge me for 5 minutes while i stand infront of her with no one within 20 feet. Finally she asks "may i assist you"? I explain i spoke to the first people and see what the flight status is. She responds i have no shot at getting my flight. During my 7 miniutes she so left to assist the associate next to her 3 times. I ask for alternatives she gives me times that i will be home 24 hours from now. I ask about alternatives she says i stay here or in baltimore. I say thank you and wonder "she just fed me a bull sh t sandwich and i ate it." I then walked back to her and asked why the delay she then said " weather issues" I asked what the upgrade woukd be if the flight was possibly going to be close she gave me a cold look then happily replied "This would only cost youuuuuuuuuu $30.00" (yes emphasis on the youuuu). BTW i am in my USAF military uniform and felt completely embarrased by her remark towards the price. This will be the first and last time i fly this airline. I called the military trans and immediatly requested a new airline since people were asking me why she said that to me like that. Never again
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
military