COMPLAINT: Earlybird checkin is a WASTE do not be fooled

Old Nov 17, 2017, 4:52 AM
Danilo.Ong Danilo.Ong is offline

Join Date: Nov 2017

Southwest earlybird check in for $15 is totally no use and its a ripoff. Every time I flew with this airline. I always get boarding group A and now after buying the earlybird checkin for $15 I still get group A.. Really $15 for same boarding group???? What a waste of money its a ripoff I will never ever ever buy these kind of nonsense service ever ever ever again...I am very disappointed. And after speaking with the representative they will still insist you got a better position. What is better? getting the same boarding group even without buying the early bird check in. And they also told me If I want I need to pay again to get more better position really??? you got a guts to tell me and offer it to me WOW...

Executive Club, waste of paper dylanwyatt Executive Club / Premier Complaints 10 Jul 6, 2013 4:03 PM
Check-in / Boarding Do not be fooled by "low" prices blue Spirit Airlines Complaints 2 Apr 13, 2012 10:12 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Flight cancelled after checkin Wilson Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jul 4, 2011 6:13 PM
Check-in / Boarding Broken automated checkin Minnie Check-in / Boarding 0 Feb 19, 2011 5:06 PM
Customer Service Continental doesn't care, don't waste your time or money, fly someone else visitwisconsin Customer Service 7 Nov 20, 2010 8:29 AM