Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Earlybird checkin is a WASTE do not be fooled

Old Nov 17, 2017, 4:52 AM

Southwest earlybird check in for $15 is totally no use and its a ripoff. Every time I flew with this airline. I always get boarding group A and now after buying the earlybird checkin for $15 I still get group A.. Really $15 for same boarding group???? What a waste of money its a ripoff I will never ever ever buy these kind of nonsense service ever ever ever again...I am very disappointed. And after speaking with the representative they will still insist you got a better position. What is better? getting the same boarding group even without buying the early bird check in. And they also told me If I want I need to pay again to get more better position really??? you got a guts to tell me and offer it to me WOW...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)