COMPLAINT: rude airline attendant on flight #1010

Old Mar 8, 2014, 5:45 AM
sparky123 sparky123 is offline

Join Date: Mar 2014

I was on my way to Los Angles on flight #1010, 3/3/14, and had to use the restroom. I waited beside the front passenger seat for the front bathroom to free up. My trip to LA was to consult a specialist about evaluating me for bladder cancer. So when my bladder gets full, it hurts. The airline attendant told me that I couldn't stand "there" and to go back to my seat. She was rude. She should have said: "I'm sorry ma'am, but we have a new policy of keeping the area in front of the cabin clear, for the sake of security. But feel free to queue up at the back restroom". Does this kind of customer-friendly reply put a strain on the mental processing of this airline attendant? Why couldn't she have thought of this reply herself? The reason: she has no motivation to be courteous. Southwest is the #1 domestic carrier and they don't have to care about customer service any longer. So. They don't.

Check-in / Boarding Dante - Rude Flight Attendant crystalclear Check-in / Boarding 1 May 19, 2012 3:58 PM
Customer Service Rude flight attendant, flight 2298, 2/19/2010 WaltD Customer Service 10 May 15, 2012 8:26 PM
In-flight Issue Rude Flight Attendant doogiekd Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 20 Mar 31, 2011 6:41 PM
In-flight Issue Rude flight attendant riduculed me Maria Fernandes Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Mar 31, 2011 4:27 AM
Customer Service Rude flight attendant, flight CO34 IAH to LHR March 20, 2010 dslov007 Customer Service 0 Mar 21, 2010 9:02 AM