Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Horrible customer relations!

Old Jul 16, 2016, 8:42 AM

I had money left over from a cancelled flight in November 2014. Before the credit expired, I called and spoke to an agent about what I could do to keep my credit. He said to wait until I was ready to book a flight then call customer relations and they would re-instate my credit to buy my new ticket. When I called, the customer relations agents were rude, refused to connect me to a supervisor, after telling me my 6-month extension was up and no one could do anything. I tried to explain that I was never told I had 6 months - oh well those are the rules, sorry you are unhappy. Really? Both women I spoke to said they were the top of the line, refused to connect me to anyone else. They were condescending and rude on a power trip that they were the top of the chain. I feel that I was misinformed in 2015, and my money has been taken in poor business practice.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook