Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Shameful Customer Service

Old Mar 13, 2011, 5:26 PM

It's become clear to me that Southwest's claimed high customer satisfaction is due to them completely ignoring complaints and the customers who register them. I've sent two emails regarding a complaint with not one response. I had a complaint last year which garnered no attention either and it was about goods stolen from my baggage. I think the reason bags fly free is that they make their money selling items taken from them.
I am a former A-list customer as well. Shameful.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Nov 24, 2012, 2:36 AM

My friend and his wife put their engagement ring in suitcase. They forgot to take it out before checking it in on an airline (I don't think it was Southwest, but I'm not sure). That ring was gone when the bag arrived at their destination. Baggage handlers, and union people in general, will steal from you every chance they get.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 1:36 PM

Originally Posted by bwilx67 View Post
My friend and his wife put their engagement ring in suitcase. They forgot to take it out before checking it in on an airline (I don't think it was Southwest, but I'm not sure). That ring was gone when the bag arrived at their destination. Baggage handlers, and union people in general, will steal from you every chance they get.

This is an absurd statement
. There are tens of thousands of people working as baggage handlers and for the TSA. Only a handful are crooks.