COMPLAINT: Shameful Customer Service

Old Mar 13, 2011, 5:26 PM
fwsmithjr fwsmithjr is offline

Join Date: Mar 2011

It's become clear to me that Southwest's claimed high customer satisfaction is due to them completely ignoring complaints and the customers who register them. I've sent two emails regarding a complaint with not one response. I had a complaint last year which garnered no attention either and it was about goods stolen from my baggage. I think the reason bags fly free is that they make their money selling items taken from them.
I am a former A-list customer as well. Shameful.

Old Nov 24, 2012, 2:36 AM
bwilx67 bwilx67 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2012

My friend and his wife put their engagement ring in suitcase. They forgot to take it out before checking it in on an airline (I don't think it was Southwest, but I'm not sure). That ring was gone when the bag arrived at their destination. Baggage handlers, and union people in general, will steal from you every chance they get.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 1:36 PM
azstar azstar is offline

Originally Posted by bwilx67 View Post

This is an absurd statement
. There are tens of thousands of people working as baggage handlers and for the TSA. Only a handful are crooks.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked charleston service cancelled, terrible customer service jmb Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 16 Oct 24, 2009 6:38 PM
Customer Service How did AA customer service overtly lie to customer AKBHD American Airlines Complaints 4 Jun 12, 2009 4:22 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Bad Customer Service Dennylou United Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 28, 2007 11:08 PM