Reservations

Old Nov 29, 2014, 3:54 AM
shrutiahuja shrutiahuja is offline

Join Date: Nov 2014

Hello,

I recently booked one way flights from New Delhi , India to Nashville, USA through ethiad. Unfortunately, the agent used my last name for my spouse and daughter. They have different last name (NAYAR) than mine (AHUJA).

Now, when I contacted travelopod or ethiad, they denied any change beyond 3 letters in the surname. Since I have a connection via American as well, its all the more impossible.

I booked these tickets at a very heavy price and thus cancelling them will be a big monetary loss for me. I really cannot afford it.

Please help me.

thanks
Shruti

Old Nov 29, 2014, 8:45 AM
Etihad Representative Etihad Representative is offline
OFFICIAL AIRLINE REPRESENTATIVE - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE TO NON-RENEWAL

Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hi Shruti

Thank you for your message and we are sorry for the experience you described.

Please note that due to the site restriction here we would advise you to continuously communicate with us via private messages on our Facebook for further assistance.

International One-Way tickets - help? bigsombrero General Discussion 2 May 26, 2013 2:51 PM
Customer Service Two tickets w/ the same name SoSad Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Nov 17, 2012 12:38 AM
Customer Service Why can't I sit with my 4 children when I book 6 tickets nubiwan Air Canada Complaints 1 Aug 21, 2012 8:42 PM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM