Old Jan 19, 2010, 3:00 PM
SHANE SHANE is offline

Join Date: Jan 2010
Thumbs down Allegiant Airlines Flight 746

When I Boarded I Was Told To Put My Carry Luggage 10 Rows Away From Me, No Other Room Available. As I Was Getting Off Flight, Someone Took My Bag! No Crew Member Would Help Me At All! They Just Kept Telling Me To Tell Another Crew Member . Even In The Terminal Not One Allegiant Member Would Help Me. I Had To Run Thru The Terminal,twisted My Ankle To Try To Locate The Passengers That Were Sitting In That Area. This Is Unacceptable For Anyone!!
Old Jan 19, 2010, 3:10 PM

While I completely agree it's unacceptable, I truly believe your gripe is with the passenger that stole your luggage. If overhead space is full near where you're sitting, sometimes you have to move up or down the aisle a bit to find room. Again, not the airline's fault really. What is a bit upsetting is that no one would do the OJ in the airport after the guy/lady for you. A bit above and beyond maybe but someone should have at least made an airport page to have arriving passengers from Allegiant flight 746 to recheck to make sure they have the right carry-on.

On a different note, isn't it a pain to type your review like that....with every word beginning with a capital letter or do you have a program that you use that does that?

Bad experience with Allegiant Airlines V. Stein-Retiz Allegiant Air Complaints 7 Aug 27, 2009 1:03 AM
Allegiant Airlines.. you get what you pay for!!! annieruck Allegiant Air Complaints 6 Jun 14, 2009 1:32 PM
Allegiant Airlines DNM95377 Allegiant Air Complaints 23 Jun 13, 2009 7:06 AM
Allegiant Air tbounds74 Allegiant Air Complaints 1 Sep 15, 2008 9:35 PM
Allegiant Airlines: Changing take off dates wiscwolf Allegiant Air Complaints 0 Oct 29, 2007 1:50 PM