Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: YOUR problem checking-in, not mine!

Old Feb 9, 2016, 11:15 AM

Tried to check-in online to discover that the Ryanair web was down.
Went on to the live chat to get sorted as we flew the next day.
Was directed to download the app on our mobile device, which we did but unfortunately the only flight we could check-in for was our return flight!
Got to the airport over 2 hours early as we had to depend on getting a lift there.
Tried to get the check-in sorted again...Even a nice young man at security tried to help. Check-in is closed was all that would come up on our mobile device?!
The man told us that is incorrect as we had more than 2 hours to do it.
We visited the Ryanair desk to be met by a lady who was not the friendliest of people! I'm sure she meets people with sob stories all the time but how frustrating is it when your genuinely telling the truth and was no fault of our own. If Ryanair check their records they will see we had contact with them the day before!!!
90 for 2 boarding passes or you don't fly?!
I still have the receipt!
I have been advised to make a complaint formally by the officials at the airport.
I would really appreciate if you could help or advise me of what I should do next please...
Many thanks
Leigh Squirrell
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old May 25, 2016, 3:53 PM

I think there is an online campaign to get these fees refunded, for those who join the lawsuit online, the link is http://sue.casehub.com/2WNqOB9
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook