COMPLAINT: No Priority boarding

Old Jul 16, 2016, 8:30 AM
SJC1973 SJC1973 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2016

FR8585 13:00 Departing Rhodes to Stanstead 21/5/2016. The gate was a shambles. We did not get the call for those that paid for PRIORITY boarding to come forward but stood queuing close to the desk. Many of us complained to the person on the gate who was rude and not sympathetic. I complained when I got home to Ryan Air who acknowledged my complaint and promised a refund. This was 29th May...letter below. I have emailed 4-5 times, tweeted 6-7 times and still nothing. Oh, the template letter below was not even correct as my flight was not cancelled. They prove themselves to be hopeless time and time again.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND RYAN AIR !!

Our Ref. 1110020/HJTGSS

Dear Mr Cook,

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 27/05/16.

I refer to your recent refund application. I regret any inconvenience caused due to the cancellation of your flight on the

We pride ourselves upon the high standards of service and professionalism provided by all of our staff and maintain these standards with regular retraining programmes which ensure that our staff are constantly reminded of their most important function; to be friendly and professional at all times.

At Ryanair we expect our inflight staff to act in a courteous and professional manner at all times. I have forwarded your comments to our operations manager at London Stansted airport so that he can ensure that this type of situation does not happen again.

I wish to confirm that a refund of 5.98 for Priority boarding has been processed by Ryanair back onto the form of payment used to pay for your reservation. Your bank may then take 5-7 working days to process this refund amount back to your account.

We thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and we hope, despite your experience, we have not entirely lost your goodwill and that you will afford us the opportunity of serving you more successfully in the near future.

We apologies for any inconvenience you encountered and despite your dissatisfaction on this occasion, we hope that you will afford us the opportunity of welcoming you on-board another Ryanair flight in the future.

Yours sincerely

For and on behalf of

RYANAIR LIMITED

Check-in / Boarding Boarding Brown Air France Complaints 4 Oct 6, 2012 2:46 AM
Customer Service Standby tickets take priority over PAID TICKET 4 travellers Air Canada Complaints 1 Apr 12, 2012 4:41 PM
In-flight Issue PASSANGER SAFETY - Not a Priority! JIGUAB Spirit Airlines Complaints 1 Dec 6, 2011 8:24 PM
Chicago Midway Priority Checkin Challenges sufianabu Other Airline Complaints 4 Oct 3, 2011 12:08 AM